If I have an address change, which departments do I contact?
We suggest filling out the Address Change form available on our website in order to notify the appropriate departments. Otherwise, there are three departments that should be notified in writing of any address changes: Finance, Public Works and Assessment.

Show All Answers

1. Can I receive my invoices and statements electronically?
2. Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
3. Does the Borough have a payment drop box I can use to pay my bill?
4. Can I set up my account to pay automatically?
5. When are property tax bills mailed?
6. When are property taxes due?
7. What if I didn't receive my property tax bill?
8. How do I appeal a penalty or interest charge on my account?
9. When are property tax overpayments refunded?
10. How old do I have to be in order to obtain a senior sales tax exemption card?
11. Does a senior sales tax exemption card automatically activate my senior property tax exemption?
12. What type of property would receive the annual North Tongass Fire & EMS fee?
13. Does the North Tongass Fire & EMS fee apply to more than one structure on a property?
14. Can someone pick up my paycheck if I'm not able to?
15. How do I get a copy of my W-2 or paystub?
16. My company does business with the Borough. Can I get paid with an electronic draft rather than a check?
17. If I have an address change, which departments do I contact?